The festive season is in full swing and Diwali is around the corner. With retailers both online and physical coming up with irresistible offers, it is indeed very difficult not to give in to the shopping urge. Usually Diwali see numerous family get-together, card parties and pooja, not to mention temple visits all of which means we have to be dressed in our best.
My favorite combination for the festival is fuchsia with a bright orange. It is bright and cheerful to wear for a puja or a party. Another stylish color combination is turquoise and lime green. Wear a hand-woven silk-cotton sari in this combination and you’ll stand out. To stay relevant and stylish this Diwali, pick unusual color combinations.
This festival calls for Indian ethnic accessories. Jhumkas, chandbalis, ghunghroo bangles, antique-finished silver jewelery, kundan necklaces are all good choices. Another go-to accessory is the potli bag with exquisite hand embroidery. You can’t go wrong with an antique gold-colored potli. It will go with any of your clothes choices. Moreover for the Diwali party nights, wear a traditional South Indian Kancheevaram with a heavily embroidered crop top. Another option is to wear a kalidar kurta with exquisite kantha work. Chanderis, Ikats, velvets and Banarasi brocades are all trending this season.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome