The festive season is in full swing and Diwali is around the corner. With retailers both online and physical coming up with irresistible offers, it is indeed very difficult not to give in to the shopping urge. Usually Diwali see numerous family get-together, card parties and pooja, not to mention temple visits all of which means we have to be dressed in our best.
My favorite combination for the festival is fuchsia with a bright orange. It is bright and cheerful to wear for a puja or a party. Another stylish color combination is turquoise and lime green. Wear a hand-woven silk-cotton sari in this combination and you’ll stand out. To stay relevant and stylish this Diwali, pick unusual color combinations.
This festival calls for Indian ethnic accessories. Jhumkas, chandbalis, ghunghroo bangles, antique-finished silver jewelery, kundan necklaces are all good choices. Another go-to accessory is the potli bag with exquisite hand embroidery. You can’t go wrong with an antique gold-colored potli. It will go with any of your clothes choices. Moreover for the Diwali party nights, wear a traditional South Indian Kancheevaram with a heavily embroidered crop top. Another option is to wear a kalidar kurta with exquisite kantha work. Chanderis, Ikats, velvets and Banarasi brocades are all trending this season.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal