The festive season is in full swing and Diwali is around the corner. With retailers both online and physical coming up with irresistible offers, it is indeed very difficult not to give in to the shopping urge. Usually Diwali see numerous family get-together, card parties and pooja, not to mention temple visits all of which means we have to be dressed in our best.
My favorite combination for the festival is fuchsia with a bright orange. It is bright and cheerful to wear for a puja or a party. Another stylish color combination is turquoise and lime green. Wear a hand-woven silk-cotton sari in this combination and you’ll stand out. To stay relevant and stylish this Diwali, pick unusual color combinations.
This festival calls for Indian ethnic accessories. Jhumkas, chandbalis, ghunghroo bangles, antique-finished silver jewelery, kundan necklaces are all good choices. Another go-to accessory is the potli bag with exquisite hand embroidery. You can’t go wrong with an antique gold-colored potli. It will go with any of your clothes choices. Moreover for the Diwali party nights, wear a traditional South Indian Kancheevaram with a heavily embroidered crop top. Another option is to wear a kalidar kurta with exquisite kantha work. Chanderis, Ikats, velvets and Banarasi brocades are all trending this season.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly