A Diwali party offers the chance to dazzle up in beautiful ethnic and traditional Indian outfits. Bright colored clothes reflect the joy and excitement of Diwali. Diwali, unlike some other Indian festivals allows you to dress up and make a style statement. Since it is a week-long festival it gives you ample of scope to wear your best clothes and look your gorgeous best.
Diwali comes only once a year and it is your best time to flaunt your Indian wear. Wear that beautiful saree your mother got for you and pair with the beautiful Indian accessories (nose ring) or wear the gorgeous Kancheevaram saree and put on some gold jewelry which will put others to envy.
Dress according to the occasion. If the party is all about fun and games and socializing, wear fusion that is trendy and comfortable, if the party is dancing and merry making wear trendy tops, stylized jackets and pallazos that would guarantee comfort for long and if the occasion is about performing pooja and worshiping the deity wear sarees or anarkali suits. Avoid light colors like white as it would be difficult to wash off the stains in case you spill something on them.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?