A Diwali party offers the chance to dazzle up in beautiful ethnic and traditional Indian outfits. Bright colored clothes reflect the joy and excitement of Diwali. Diwali, unlike some other Indian festivals allows you to dress up and make a style statement. Since it is a week-long festival it gives you ample of scope to wear your best clothes and look your gorgeous best.
Diwali comes only once a year and it is your best time to flaunt your Indian wear. Wear that beautiful saree your mother got for you and pair with the beautiful Indian accessories (nose ring) or wear the gorgeous Kancheevaram saree and put on some gold jewelry which will put others to envy.
Dress according to the occasion. If the party is all about fun and games and socializing, wear fusion that is trendy and comfortable, if the party is dancing and merry making wear trendy tops, stylized jackets and pallazos that would guarantee comfort for long and if the occasion is about performing pooja and worshiping the deity wear sarees or anarkali suits. Avoid light colors like white as it would be difficult to wash off the stains in case you spill something on them.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly