A Diwali party offers the chance to dazzle up in beautiful ethnic and traditional Indian outfits. Bright colored clothes reflect the joy and excitement of Diwali. Diwali, unlike some other Indian festivals allows you to dress up and make a style statement. Since it is a week-long festival it gives you ample of scope to wear your best clothes and look your gorgeous best.
Diwali comes only once a year and it is your best time to flaunt your Indian wear. Wear that beautiful saree your mother got for you and pair with the beautiful Indian accessories (nose ring) or wear the gorgeous Kancheevaram saree and put on some gold jewelry which will put others to envy.
Dress according to the occasion. If the party is all about fun and games and socializing, wear fusion that is trendy and comfortable, if the party is dancing and merry making wear trendy tops, stylized jackets and pallazos that would guarantee comfort for long and if the occasion is about performing pooja and worshiping the deity wear sarees or anarkali suits. Avoid light colors like white as it would be difficult to wash off the stains in case you spill something on them.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal