The India army has invaded the borders of Pakistan and has reportedly bombed the administration office located in Pakistan. In the Kashmir border locations of Poonch and Jalala, earlier, Pakistan armed forced had interfered and had bombed and attacked, and in a retaliatory act, now Indian army has invaded Pakistan borders and has attacked the Pakistan central administration office.
Now, the video of this massive attack by the Indian army has been released by the NIA news agency, and this video has become viral flashed over news media and on social media. In September 2016, Indian army had crossed the borders and launched a massive attack on Pakistan, and however Pakistan had denied being attacked by India, and then, no video evidence was shared.
However, now in the video shared, there are massive bombings, with huge smoky atmosphere all around, confirming an Indian attack on Pakistan; however there is no official confirmation from the governments of both nations.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall