In a huge accident that happened in Indonesia, the flight had collapsed and had gone missing, and as it was reported that flight must have broken into pieces and got immersed into water, it has been said by rescue teams that all the 189 passengers who had traveled in the flight must have been dead.
The D 610 aircraft belonging to a private airway carrier named Lion Airways had started from Indonesian capital Jakarta at 6:20 towards the Pinang Island, and however after sometime, by approximately around 6:33, the communications with the flight were totally disrupted. That is, exactly within 13 minutes of departure of the flight, the signals were lost, and the flight which had a capacity of 200 passengers had been carrying 189 passengers during this journey.
As officials were investigating the missing flight case, it was found that broken parts of the flight were found in Java islands, and rescue operation experts have declared that the accident must have killed all the 189 passengers of the flight, even as the search operations for the missing parts is still on.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly