In a huge accident that happened in Indonesia, the flight had collapsed and had gone missing, and as it was reported that flight must have broken into pieces and got immersed into water, it has been said by rescue teams that all the 189 passengers who had traveled in the flight must have been dead.
The D 610 aircraft belonging to a private airway carrier named Lion Airways had started from Indonesian capital Jakarta at 6:20 towards the Pinang Island, and however after sometime, by approximately around 6:33, the communications with the flight were totally disrupted. That is, exactly within 13 minutes of departure of the flight, the signals were lost, and the flight which had a capacity of 200 passengers had been carrying 189 passengers during this journey.
As officials were investigating the missing flight case, it was found that broken parts of the flight were found in Java islands, and rescue operation experts have declared that the accident must have killed all the 189 passengers of the flight, even as the search operations for the missing parts is still on.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal