Washington sources reported that shortly after US President Donald Trump announced in May he would reimpose sanctions on Iran, the State Department began telling countries around the world, that the clock was ticking for them to cut oil purchases from the Islamic Republic to zero.
Furthermore with just days to go before renewed sanctions take effect November 5, the reality is setting in Three of Iran's top five customers India, China, and Turkey are resisting Washington's call to end purchases outright, arguing there are not sufficient supplies worldwide to replace them, according to sources familiar with the matter. Further according to the sources that pressure, along with worries of a damaging oil price spike, is putting the Trump administration's hard line to the test and raising the possibility of bilateral deals to allow some buying to continue.
Moreover the tension has split the administration into two camps, one led by National Security Adviser John Bolton, who wants the toughest possible approach and another by State Department officials keen to balance sanctions against preventing an oil price spike that could damage the U.S. and its allies, according to a source briefed by administration officials on the matter.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli