According to sources AIMIM President and Khairatabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi taught a lesson in humanity to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu by telling him that irrespective of political differences and ideologies, one should rise above politics on certain occasions. Meanwhile he came down heavily on the callous reaction of the AP chief minister after the dastardly attack.
Furthermore it must be pointed out that Owaisi was the first prominent figure in national politics to condemn the cowardly attack on AP Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Thursday. As per report Owaisi drove home the point in strong terms that public figures must have a human face regardless of their political differences and at the same time, Owaisi pointed out that it was futile to expect Chandrababu Naidu to be courteous and human in his approach.
Moreover after calling upon YS Jagan and inquiring about his health, Owaisi told media persons that the people of Andhra Pradesh would give a fitting reply to Chandrababu in the upcoming elections. Further he also reminded Chandrababu that the state government was responsible for law and order in the state and wondered how a person could enter the VIP lounge of an airport with a knife without being caught.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli