Accordingly from being a small actor to emerging as a top star and winning the Nadigar Sangam election, Telugu born actor Vishal has come a long way indeed. Meanwhile he also attempted to foray into mainstream politics by contesting from RK Nagar by poll, after Jayalalitha's death, but Election Commission has declined his nomination for reasons best known to all, but, the Secretary General of Nadigar Sangam is not ruling out his return to politics in Tamilnadu.
As per report Mr. Vishal, the 41 year old son of veteran film producer G.K Reddy who made several films in Telugu and Tamil, has gained following among masses with his films and with his actions, he indicated that he could perform well in politics as well. Meanwhile undeterred with the setback he encountered while trying to contest for RK Nagar by poll, the actor is keen to contest the by-election of Tiruvarur, which is set to go to polls after the demise of former CM and DMK chief M Karunanidhi.
Moreover the Election Commission of Tamilnadu is likely to issue the notification for by-election very soon and Vishal has reportedly revealed that he will fight the battle as an independent candidate. He said "He will continue to serve politics with same commitment and he is keen to empower the people by a special campaign that no person should take money for voting." Furthermore on another hand, Vishal has set up a 3 member committee to investigate the grievances of women who come out revealing their MeToo moment.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!