Accordingly from being a small actor to emerging as a top star and winning the Nadigar Sangam election, Telugu born actor Vishal has come a long way indeed. Meanwhile he also attempted to foray into mainstream politics by contesting from RK Nagar by poll, after Jayalalitha's death, but Election Commission has declined his nomination for reasons best known to all, but, the Secretary General of Nadigar Sangam is not ruling out his return to politics in Tamilnadu.
As per report Mr. Vishal, the 41 year old son of veteran film producer G.K Reddy who made several films in Telugu and Tamil, has gained following among masses with his films and with his actions, he indicated that he could perform well in politics as well. Meanwhile undeterred with the setback he encountered while trying to contest for RK Nagar by poll, the actor is keen to contest the by-election of Tiruvarur, which is set to go to polls after the demise of former CM and DMK chief M Karunanidhi.
Moreover the Election Commission of Tamilnadu is likely to issue the notification for by-election very soon and Vishal has reportedly revealed that he will fight the battle as an independent candidate. He said "He will continue to serve politics with same commitment and he is keen to empower the people by a special campaign that no person should take money for voting." Furthermore on another hand, Vishal has set up a 3 member committee to investigate the grievances of women who come out revealing their MeToo moment.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli