Take maida or all purpose flour1/2 cup, red chilli powder,1/4 tsp cumin seeds,1/4 tspajwain | omam,1/8 tsp salt to taste butter | ghee,1/2 tblsp oil for deep frying.
In a wide bowl, add the flour and add in all the ingredients except oil for deep frying. Knead it into stiff yet smooth dough without any cracks. Cover it and keep it aside for 15 minutes. Take out a portion of dough and roll it into thin chapathis. You can dust with the flour while rolling. Use maida for dusting. With a sharp knife cut the rolled roti into diamonds. I used the pizza cutter.
Heat the oil for deep frying. When the oil is hot, carefully take out the diamond cuts and place it in the oil. Drain it in a kitchen towel and repeat the same process for the rest of the dough too. You can crush 2 garlic pods in a mortar and pestle and add to the dough to get a nice garlicky flavor.
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?