Take maida or all purpose flour1/2 cup, red chilli powder,1/4 tsp cumin seeds,1/4 tspajwain | omam,1/8 tsp salt to taste butter | ghee,1/2 tblsp oil for deep frying.
In a wide bowl, add the flour and add in all the ingredients except oil for deep frying. Knead it into stiff yet smooth dough without any cracks. Cover it and keep it aside for 15 minutes. Take out a portion of dough and roll it into thin chapathis. You can dust with the flour while rolling. Use maida for dusting. With a sharp knife cut the rolled roti into diamonds. I used the pizza cutter.
Heat the oil for deep frying. When the oil is hot, carefully take out the diamond cuts and place it in the oil. Drain it in a kitchen towel and repeat the same process for the rest of the dough too. You can crush 2 garlic pods in a mortar and pestle and add to the dough to get a nice garlicky flavor.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post