Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran has given a good news saying that Chennai and Pondicherry are all set to receive northeastern monsoon within two days.In a press meet held today, Meteorological department director Balachandran had announced an important information regarding the arrival of north eastern monsoons.
He had said that there's a rotation in the atmosphere, between South western and Central northern Bay of Bengal, and due to this, there are high probabilities of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry receiving heavy rainfall from North eastern monsoons within next 2 days.
In the next 24 hours, the coastal areas of Tamilnadu might be receiving mild rainfall, and there will be intermittent showers in Chennai and suburban areas. In the past 24 hours, there were rains in Ennore, Kelambakkam, Mahabalipuram and Taramani, and slowly this rains will increase, and also extend to the whole of TN state, said the meteorological department director.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu