Fruits: This is stating the obvious, but apples, bananas, peaches, grapes, and other fruits are portable and convenient. Be careful with dried fruit however as they can be very high in sugar.
Nuts: Nuts are very nutritionally rich foods and provide healthy fats and protein. They are good for a low carbohydrate snack, but similar to dried fruit, they can be easy to overeat. Avoid nuts that contain large amounts of unnatural flavorings, oils, etc. and instead opt for raw nuts or dry roasted nuts. Even better, soak raw nuts overnight, and then let them dry to sprout them for even better nutrition and digestion.
Vegetables: Like raw fruits and nuts, raw vegetables are about as simple and easy as it gets when it comes to quick food options. Things like celery (may add almond or nut butters), carrot slices, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and snap peas can all be eaten on their own or combined in a large container (prepare in bulk) and stored ready to be put in a smaller container to for on the go.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?