Fruits: This is stating the obvious, but apples, bananas, peaches, grapes, and other fruits are portable and convenient. Be careful with dried fruit however as they can be very high in sugar.
Nuts: Nuts are very nutritionally rich foods and provide healthy fats and protein. They are good for a low carbohydrate snack, but similar to dried fruit, they can be easy to overeat. Avoid nuts that contain large amounts of unnatural flavorings, oils, etc. and instead opt for raw nuts or dry roasted nuts. Even better, soak raw nuts overnight, and then let them dry to sprout them for even better nutrition and digestion.
Vegetables: Like raw fruits and nuts, raw vegetables are about as simple and easy as it gets when it comes to quick food options. Things like celery (may add almond or nut butters), carrot slices, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and snap peas can all be eaten on their own or combined in a large container (prepare in bulk) and stored ready to be put in a smaller container to for on the go.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly