Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has announced that he's not going to make an appeal against the High court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs. Last week the high court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs was announced and the high court had made a judgment that withheld the disqualification of the 18 MLAs.
This had become a setback for the 18 MLAs who were TTV Dinakaran supporters and hence they became disqualified and this lead to speculations that TTV Dinakaran will be making an appeal in Supreme Court against the High court verdict.
However yesterday TTV Dinakaran announced that they're not going to appeal against the verdict of the high court and that they'll be contesting elections in all 20 constituencies whenever the election comes adding that AIADMK will not secure even deposits.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh