Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has announced that he's not going to make an appeal against the High court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs. Last week the high court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs was announced and the high court had made a judgment that withheld the disqualification of the 18 MLAs.
This had become a setback for the 18 MLAs who were TTV Dinakaran supporters and hence they became disqualified and this lead to speculations that TTV Dinakaran will be making an appeal in Supreme Court against the High court verdict.
However yesterday TTV Dinakaran announced that they're not going to appeal against the verdict of the high court and that they'll be contesting elections in all 20 constituencies whenever the election comes adding that AIADMK will not secure even deposits.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam