Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has announced that he's not going to make an appeal against the High court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs. Last week the high court verdict on the disqualification of 18 MLAs was announced and the high court had made a judgment that withheld the disqualification of the 18 MLAs.
This had become a setback for the 18 MLAs who were TTV Dinakaran supporters and hence they became disqualified and this lead to speculations that TTV Dinakaran will be making an appeal in Supreme Court against the High court verdict.
However yesterday TTV Dinakaran announced that they're not going to appeal against the verdict of the high court and that they'll be contesting elections in all 20 constituencies whenever the election comes adding that AIADMK will not secure even deposits.
Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!