Hyderabad sources stated that TRS president and caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has decided to intensify his poll campaign after Diwali. Meanwhile sources say that he would take up an extensive campaign after Diwali without a break till December 5. Presently the TRS party is scheduled to conduct public meetings at Warangal and Khammam this month but that would depend on the opposition parties releasing their probable candidate list.
Furthermore as part of his revised campaign strategy and considering that the Telangana Assembly Elections are just a month away (December 7), KCR will conduct bus yatras in certain places and will use the helicopter to fly to certain assembly constituencies. Meanwhile for the road show the TRS is getting their bus ready and it is believed that KCR has already done a trial run to his Gajwel farm house with his party members.
Accordingly for the bus yatra, KCR will attend public meetings and conduct road shows. Reports added the plan is to conduct fifty to hundred shows across the state of Telangana as part of his campaigning schedule, according to reports. Moreover once the campaign in the district headquarters is over, the TRS chief will start campaigning in the rural constituencies and based on the distance and logistics he would also use the helicopter to fly to remote areas to speed up the campaign.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal