Hyderabad sources stated that TRS president and caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has decided to intensify his poll campaign after Diwali. Meanwhile sources say that he would take up an extensive campaign after Diwali without a break till December 5. Presently the TRS party is scheduled to conduct public meetings at Warangal and Khammam this month but that would depend on the opposition parties releasing their probable candidate list.
Furthermore as part of his revised campaign strategy and considering that the Telangana Assembly Elections are just a month away (December 7), KCR will conduct bus yatras in certain places and will use the helicopter to fly to certain assembly constituencies. Meanwhile for the road show the TRS is getting their bus ready and it is believed that KCR has already done a trial run to his Gajwel farm house with his party members.
Accordingly for the bus yatra, KCR will attend public meetings and conduct road shows. Reports added the plan is to conduct fifty to hundred shows across the state of Telangana as part of his campaigning schedule, according to reports. Moreover once the campaign in the district headquarters is over, the TRS chief will start campaigning in the rural constituencies and based on the distance and logistics he would also use the helicopter to fly to remote areas to speed up the campaign.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly