Chennai sources stated that the Madras high court has stayed the online sale of medicines. Accordingly Justice R. Mahadevan who granted the interim stay, also directed the Union government to file its counter affidavit by November 9 to the petition filed by the Tamilnadu chemists and druggists association represented by its general secretary K.K. Selvan.
The petitioner said, like other products now-a-days medicines are also being sold online. Purchasing medicines from unlicensed online stores can be risky because they may sell fake, expired, contaminated, not of standard quality, unapproved drugs or otherwise unsafe products that were dangerous to patients and may put their health at risk. India does not have any concrete laws defined for online sale of medicines.
Furthermore he said the online sellers of medicine do not even have license to sell, stock or offer for sale or distribute such medicines including Schedule H/H1 and Schedule X medicines. Hence the association sent a representation to the authorities. Moreover the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization replied that they will regulate the online trade of medicines and they have started amendments to the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, wherein they were framing rules to regulate the online sale of medicines.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town