Chennai sources stated that the Madras high court has stayed the online sale of medicines. Accordingly Justice R. Mahadevan who granted the interim stay, also directed the Union government to file its counter affidavit by November 9 to the petition filed by the Tamilnadu chemists and druggists association represented by its general secretary K.K. Selvan.
The petitioner said, like other products now-a-days medicines are also being sold online. Purchasing medicines from unlicensed online stores can be risky because they may sell fake, expired, contaminated, not of standard quality, unapproved drugs or otherwise unsafe products that were dangerous to patients and may put their health at risk. India does not have any concrete laws defined for online sale of medicines.
Furthermore he said the online sellers of medicine do not even have license to sell, stock or offer for sale or distribute such medicines including Schedule H/H1 and Schedule X medicines. Hence the association sent a representation to the authorities. Moreover the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization replied that they will regulate the online trade of medicines and they have started amendments to the Drugs and Cosmetic Act, wherein they were framing rules to regulate the online sale of medicines.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India