Narak Chaturdasi is the second day of festivities, and is also called Choti Diwali. The Hindu literature narrates that the asura (demon) Narakasura was killed on this day by Krishna, Satyabhama and Kali. The day is celebrated by early morning religious rituals and festivities followed on.
This day is commonly celebrated as Diwali in Andhra
Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu,
Women decorate their hands with henna designs. Families are also busy preparing homemade sweets for main Diwali.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?