Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had said that to oust the central government lead by BJP, they will even join hands with DMK to seek help. Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has been trying and working on ways to form a government without the support or alliance with Congress of BJP.
He had met Mamata Banerjee regarding this, and next he had come to Chennai and met the DMK leader Stalin to seek his support. As the BJP govt did not pay heed to the AP demand of special category status, he had split Telugu Desam party from the alliance with BJP, and recently he had also met Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
When speaking to the media, CBN said that it is a must to thwart the central government lead by BJP and hence all parties must work with this as a common goal, and for this he is ready to even talk with DMK and join forces.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly