Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had said that to oust the central government lead by BJP, they will even join hands with DMK to seek help. Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has been trying and working on ways to form a government without the support or alliance with Congress of BJP.
He had met Mamata Banerjee regarding this, and next he had come to Chennai and met the DMK leader Stalin to seek his support. As the BJP govt did not pay heed to the AP demand of special category status, he had split Telugu Desam party from the alliance with BJP, and recently he had also met Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
When speaking to the media, CBN said that it is a must to thwart the central government lead by BJP and hence all parties must work with this as a common goal, and for this he is ready to even talk with DMK and join forces.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?