The Chennai high court has banned the strike that was announced by the drivers of 108 ambulance services between November 5th night to November 6th night. The association of 108 ambulance drivers had demanded the increase in wages of the workers of the association for the eve of Diwali, and had been demanding the same to the state government.
With more than 950 ambulances in this wing, there are more than 1.5 lakhs of drivers associated with this union. The government had not paid heed to the request of these people who are associated with the noble cause of saving lives.
Following this the union had announced a strike between November 5-6 night, and against this a PIL was filed in Chennai high court, following which the court had banned the strike as Ambulance services are very essential in saving lives, besides also ordering the govt to process the wage increment for them.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites