The Chennai high court has banned the strike that was announced by the drivers of 108 ambulance services between November 5th night to November 6th night. The association of 108 ambulance drivers had demanded the increase in wages of the workers of the association for the eve of Diwali, and had been demanding the same to the state government.
With more than 950 ambulances in this wing, there are more than 1.5 lakhs of drivers associated with this union. The government had not paid heed to the request of these people who are associated with the noble cause of saving lives.
Following this the union had announced a strike between November 5-6 night, and against this a PIL was filed in Chennai high court, following which the court had banned the strike as Ambulance services are very essential in saving lives, besides also ordering the govt to process the wage increment for them.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?