Accordingly AP opposition parties may cry foul over the growing bonhomie between TDP and Congress. However, political analysts opine that Naidu has foreseen the consequences and political necessity. Meanwhile Naidu stressed that he is acting out of political compulsion as well as democratic compulsion. Even though Naidu too doesn't like bonhomie with Congress and Rahul, he doesn't have an alternative option to 'Save Nation' and 'Save Andhra Pradesh'.
Reports added Chandrababu's strategy is very simple Special Category Status for Andhra Pradesh would be possible only with the support of a national political party. Presently that BJP has ruled out, the only chance is Congress that has already vowed to grant the Special Category Status to the truncated state. Moreover apart from this, a strong revolt against Narendra Modi is the need of the hour. Common people who have faced the brunt of Modi's economic decisions and policies in unison calling out for the unity of opposition against Modi and hence by taking such an initiative at the national level, TDP a regional political party from Andhra Pradesh has taken the center stage in the national politics.
Moreover the likes of Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee, Farooq Abdullah, Sharad Pawar and communist leaders Yechury are willing to back Naidu's proposal for a united alliance, principal opposition Congress too giving its nod, Naidu is emerging as a significant player in national politics once again.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu