Accordingly AP opposition parties may cry foul over the growing bonhomie between TDP and Congress. However, political analysts opine that Naidu has foreseen the consequences and political necessity. Meanwhile Naidu stressed that he is acting out of political compulsion as well as democratic compulsion. Even though Naidu too doesn't like bonhomie with Congress and Rahul, he doesn't have an alternative option to 'Save Nation' and 'Save Andhra Pradesh'.
Reports added Chandrababu's strategy is very simple Special Category Status for Andhra Pradesh would be possible only with the support of a national political party. Presently that BJP has ruled out, the only chance is Congress that has already vowed to grant the Special Category Status to the truncated state. Moreover apart from this, a strong revolt against Narendra Modi is the need of the hour. Common people who have faced the brunt of Modi's economic decisions and policies in unison calling out for the unity of opposition against Modi and hence by taking such an initiative at the national level, TDP a regional political party from Andhra Pradesh has taken the center stage in the national politics.
Moreover the likes of Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee, Farooq Abdullah, Sharad Pawar and communist leaders Yechury are willing to back Naidu's proposal for a united alliance, principal opposition Congress too giving its nod, Naidu is emerging as a significant player in national politics once again.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?