As per report after Google announced last week it fired 48 people for sexual harassment since 2016, nearly 1,500 workers were planning a walk out at the company's offices globally on Thursday. Meanwhile as per report more than 1,500 most of them women plan to walk out of almost two dozen company offices around the world to protest Google's handling of sexual harassment and its workplace culture.
Furthermore in a letter to employees last week, Chief Executive Sundar Pichai said the tech giant was taking a "hard line" on inappropriate conduct. Hence over the past week, Pichai and Larry Page, co-founder of Google and CEO of its parent company Alphabet, "have taken several steps to calm its agitated 94,000 person workforce". Accordingly two unnamed Google executives said then Chief Executive Page asked Rubin to resign after the company confirmed a complaint by a female employee about a sexual encounter in a hotel room in 2013.
Moreover following the report, Pichai sent an email to all employees of the company, stating that 48 people have been fired over the last two years for sexual misconduct. He said in the email “We are dead serious about making sure we provide a safe and inclusive workplace. We want to assure you that we review every single complaint about sexual harassment or inappropriate conduct, we investigate and we take action”.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town