Accordingly caretaker Telangana IT Minister KTR reminded the people of Telangana that both the Congress and the TDP were traitors to the cause of a separate state. Meanwhile he pointed out that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had been an obstacle in the development of Telangana. Earlier Chandrababu Naidu had written several letters to the Union government seeking to block irrigation projects in Telangana and hence the track record of the Congress was no different, KTR pointed out.
He added the grand old party also filed cases against irrigation projects in the state and the TRS minister also reminded people of the state that while the TRS government delivered on its promise of uninterrupted power supply on assuming office, being the only state to do so for the farming community, the congress will take us back into the era of darkness. Furthermore KTR termed the grand alliance between the Congress and TDP as 'Mayakutami'.
Moreover it comprised forces which would set Telangana back. Hence he questioned as to how TDP and Congress which sought to obstruct development in Telangana could work for its progress. KTR said “It was imperative on the people of the state to be wary of such political parties and their promises”. Further the TRS leader also observed that caretaker chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao had all along focused on agriculture and had introduced the pioneering Rytu Bandhu scheme as also Rs 5 Lakhs to help farmers tied over difficult situations.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites