According to sources Telangana caretaker IT and Panchayat Raj Minister, KT Rama Rao took pot shots at Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu with characteristic sarcasm. As per report right after the TDP chief rushed to Delhi wearing his new found 'secular' credentials on his sleeve after meeting Congress president Rahul Gandhi, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, former J&K chief minister Farooq Abdullah and others, KTR posted a series of tweets reminding Chandrababu and Twitterati of the AP Chief Minister's doublespeak.
To the surprise of many the tweets were from Chandrababu's official Twitter handle from an earlier period. Furthermore one of the AP Chief Minister's earlier said that the TDP's aim was to make the nation free of corrupt Congress and that history is proof to its being unselfish in alliances.
Moreover another read that selfishness and greed drive AP Congress leaders to fall at the feet of Sonia Gandhi and that the TDP will wipe out Congress in the state. Accordingly in his tweet, Chandrababu also slams Sonia's obsession with making Rahul Gandhi Prime Minister putting the country's future at stake for personal agenda. Hence he also brands Congress corrupt and thanks the people of the country for trusting NDA and rejecting the misrule and anarchy of Congress.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu