Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress High Command chaired by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and the Congress Central screening committee have accepted the seat allocation numbers among the Prajakutami parties and agreed to meet again on November 6 to finalize the candidates list. Meanwhile in what can be seen as the party's strategy to stall the TRS party leadership's further moves, the party might announce the names on November 8th just four days before the notification is issued on November 12.
Accordingly the Telangana Congress in-charge R.C. Khuntia and TPCC president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said, out of the 119 constituency seats, the Congress would contest from 95 seats Assembly seats and 24 seats would be shared between the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and the CPI. Meanwhile out of the 24 seats, 14 seats would be given to the TDP as agreed upon by them and the remaining 10 seats will be distributed between TJS and CPI.
Moreover it is believed that TJS would be given six seats of Malkajgiri, Ramagunda, Siddipet, Charminar, Wardhannapet and Dubbaka. Further the CPI will get the four seats of Wyra, Bellampally, Aswaraopet or Bhadrachalam and one in the Old City. Hence the seats between TJS and CPI would be finalized after Congress President Rahul Gandhi meets TJS president Prof. M. Kodandaram and CPI leaders on Friday.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly