Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress High Command chaired by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and the Congress Central screening committee have accepted the seat allocation numbers among the Prajakutami parties and agreed to meet again on November 6 to finalize the candidates list. Meanwhile in what can be seen as the party's strategy to stall the TRS party leadership's further moves, the party might announce the names on November 8th just four days before the notification is issued on November 12.
Accordingly the Telangana Congress in-charge R.C. Khuntia and TPCC president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said, out of the 119 constituency seats, the Congress would contest from 95 seats Assembly seats and 24 seats would be shared between the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and the CPI. Meanwhile out of the 24 seats, 14 seats would be given to the TDP as agreed upon by them and the remaining 10 seats will be distributed between TJS and CPI.
Moreover it is believed that TJS would be given six seats of Malkajgiri, Ramagunda, Siddipet, Charminar, Wardhannapet and Dubbaka. Further the CPI will get the four seats of Wyra, Bellampally, Aswaraopet or Bhadrachalam and one in the Old City. Hence the seats between TJS and CPI would be finalized after Congress President Rahul Gandhi meets TJS president Prof. M. Kodandaram and CPI leaders on Friday.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!