Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress High Command chaired by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and the Congress Central screening committee have accepted the seat allocation numbers among the Prajakutami parties and agreed to meet again on November 6 to finalize the candidates list. Meanwhile in what can be seen as the party's strategy to stall the TRS party leadership's further moves, the party might announce the names on November 8th just four days before the notification is issued on November 12.
Accordingly the Telangana Congress in-charge R.C. Khuntia and TPCC president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said, out of the 119 constituency seats, the Congress would contest from 95 seats Assembly seats and 24 seats would be shared between the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and the CPI. Meanwhile out of the 24 seats, 14 seats would be given to the TDP as agreed upon by them and the remaining 10 seats will be distributed between TJS and CPI.
Moreover it is believed that TJS would be given six seats of Malkajgiri, Ramagunda, Siddipet, Charminar, Wardhannapet and Dubbaka. Further the CPI will get the four seats of Wyra, Bellampally, Aswaraopet or Bhadrachalam and one in the Old City. Hence the seats between TJS and CPI would be finalized after Congress President Rahul Gandhi meets TJS president Prof. M. Kodandaram and CPI leaders on Friday.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal