Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump confirmed reports that State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert is under "serious consideration" to become the next US ambassador to the United Nations. Meanwhile if named, she would take over from outgoing Ambassador Nikki Haley who announced her resignation last month without offering details on and numerous reports in the US media have named Nauert as a front runner for the post.
When asked to confirm the move during a question and answer session with reporters, Trump said "She's under very serious consideration. Nauert was an anchor and correspondent for conservative cable station Fox News before joining the State Department in April 2017. As per report it was stated that she has served under two secretaries of state Rex Tillerson and her current boss Mike Pompeo and was designated acting under-secretary for public diplomacy and public affairs from March to October 2018.
Moreover other possible contenders include Ric Grenell, the US ambassador to Germany, Jamie McCourt, the US envoy in Paris, and Kelly Craft, the ambassador in Canada.
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!