Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump confirmed reports that State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert is under "serious consideration" to become the next US ambassador to the United Nations. Meanwhile if named, she would take over from outgoing Ambassador Nikki Haley who announced her resignation last month without offering details on and numerous reports in the US media have named Nauert as a front runner for the post.
When asked to confirm the move during a question and answer session with reporters, Trump said "She's under very serious consideration. Nauert was an anchor and correspondent for conservative cable station Fox News before joining the State Department in April 2017. As per report it was stated that she has served under two secretaries of state Rex Tillerson and her current boss Mike Pompeo and was designated acting under-secretary for public diplomacy and public affairs from March to October 2018.
Moreover other possible contenders include Ric Grenell, the US ambassador to Germany, Jamie McCourt, the US envoy in Paris, and Kelly Craft, the ambassador in Canada.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls