In Bengali tradition Kali Puja is celebrated on the night of Diwali. Kali is considered as one of the only two pre-Aryan deities other being Lord Shiva.
According to a legend, Lord Shiva lay down on the path of goddess Kali, who went on a rampage slaughtering demons. After she stepped unknowingly on Shiva's bare body, she calmed down.
Moreover the festival is celebrated to control ego and other negative tendencies that hinder spiritual progress. Goddess Kali blesses people who celebrate Diwali this season and her devotees are filled with happiness and excitement.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala