Accordingly defying doctor's advice, YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to be amidst the people of Andhra Pradesh, to gain a deeper insight into their day-to-day troubles and resume his mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 295. Meanwhile the exact schedule for the Padayatra is likely to be announced soon. Accordingly Doctors have asked YS Jagan to take rest for at least a week to ten days further, but the YSRCP chief is determined to be with the masses, and proceed with the Padayatra.
Furthermore it may be recalled that after YS Jagan ended his padayatra for the day on Thursday, October 25 at Bobbili cross, he proceeded to Visakhapatnam and was scheduled to leave for Hyderabad by the afternoon flight. When he was seated in the VIP lounge of the airport, he was attacked with a knife by Srinivasa Rao, a chef in Fusion Foods Restaurant there, posing as a waiter on the pretext of getting a Selfie with the YSRCP chief. Further for YS Jagan, he instinctively avoided the blow, but the knife inflicted a deep gash in his left shoulder.
Moreover it is widely believed, as has been reported extensively, that there is a much deeper conspiracy behind this murder attempt on the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Hence the reactions of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and the state Director General of Police RP Thakur as also the lackadaisical manner in which the SIT investigation is moving, ignoring the conspiracy dimension altogether, gives rise to deep seated suspicions about a much larger plot to eliminate the YSRCP chief.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites