Accordingly defying doctor's advice, YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to be amidst the people of Andhra Pradesh, to gain a deeper insight into their day-to-day troubles and resume his mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 295. Meanwhile the exact schedule for the Padayatra is likely to be announced soon. Accordingly Doctors have asked YS Jagan to take rest for at least a week to ten days further, but the YSRCP chief is determined to be with the masses, and proceed with the Padayatra.
Furthermore it may be recalled that after YS Jagan ended his padayatra for the day on Thursday, October 25 at Bobbili cross, he proceeded to Visakhapatnam and was scheduled to leave for Hyderabad by the afternoon flight. When he was seated in the VIP lounge of the airport, he was attacked with a knife by Srinivasa Rao, a chef in Fusion Foods Restaurant there, posing as a waiter on the pretext of getting a Selfie with the YSRCP chief. Further for YS Jagan, he instinctively avoided the blow, but the knife inflicted a deep gash in his left shoulder.
Moreover it is widely believed, as has been reported extensively, that there is a much deeper conspiracy behind this murder attempt on the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Hence the reactions of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and the state Director General of Police RP Thakur as also the lackadaisical manner in which the SIT investigation is moving, ignoring the conspiracy dimension altogether, gives rise to deep seated suspicions about a much larger plot to eliminate the YSRCP chief.
YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome According to sources exactly eighteen days after he was attacked on October 25, in the Visakhapatnam Airport lounge by a restaurant waiter, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached the same airport on Sunday evening to resume his mass contact initiative which was cut short after this heinous attack.
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!