According to sources the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who was in Delhi as part of his strategy to fulfill his vested interests, met various leaders at the Center to create a Grand Alliance in lieu of the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections. Meanwhile when talking to the media in New Delhi after meeting Congress president Rahul Gandhi, he said that he couldn’t understand why the TRS did not accept his proposal for an alliance with the TDP.
Furthermore almost as if he admitted that the TDP had talks with TRS party and vice versa where the TRS also said that they refused his tie up, he said that any questions relating to the development of the state should be asked directly to the caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of Telangana.
Meanwhile in addition to that Chandrababu also stressed on the fact that because of his hard work in the past as the Chief Minister of United Andhra, Hyderabad had developed as one of the best cities in the country. Hence it can be clearly seen that he is trying to protect himself as the architect of modern Hyderabad, but there was no mention of the development of the capital of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati in his speech. Reports added he also clearly ruled out that he had no role to play in Telangana politics as he was busy with the development of Andhra Pradesh and had left it to the local party leaders to develop their own identity.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly