According to sources the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who was in Delhi as part of his strategy to fulfill his vested interests, met various leaders at the Center to create a Grand Alliance in lieu of the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections. Meanwhile when talking to the media in New Delhi after meeting Congress president Rahul Gandhi, he said that he couldn’t understand why the TRS did not accept his proposal for an alliance with the TDP.
Furthermore almost as if he admitted that the TDP had talks with TRS party and vice versa where the TRS also said that they refused his tie up, he said that any questions relating to the development of the state should be asked directly to the caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of Telangana.
Meanwhile in addition to that Chandrababu also stressed on the fact that because of his hard work in the past as the Chief Minister of United Andhra, Hyderabad had developed as one of the best cities in the country. Hence it can be clearly seen that he is trying to protect himself as the architect of modern Hyderabad, but there was no mention of the development of the capital of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati in his speech. Reports added he also clearly ruled out that he had no role to play in Telangana politics as he was busy with the development of Andhra Pradesh and had left it to the local party leaders to develop their own identity.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal