According to sources the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, who was in Delhi as part of his strategy to fulfill his vested interests, met various leaders at the Center to create a Grand Alliance in lieu of the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections. Meanwhile when talking to the media in New Delhi after meeting Congress president Rahul Gandhi, he said that he couldn’t understand why the TRS did not accept his proposal for an alliance with the TDP.
Furthermore almost as if he admitted that the TDP had talks with TRS party and vice versa where the TRS also said that they refused his tie up, he said that any questions relating to the development of the state should be asked directly to the caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of Telangana.
Meanwhile in addition to that Chandrababu also stressed on the fact that because of his hard work in the past as the Chief Minister of United Andhra, Hyderabad had developed as one of the best cities in the country. Hence it can be clearly seen that he is trying to protect himself as the architect of modern Hyderabad, but there was no mention of the development of the capital of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati in his speech. Reports added he also clearly ruled out that he had no role to play in Telangana politics as he was busy with the development of Andhra Pradesh and had left it to the local party leaders to develop their own identity.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome