Lucknow sources stated that the Uttar Pradesh government is likely to begin planning the installation of a statue of Lord Ram on the banks of the Saryu River in Ayodhya. Presently plans are afoot to install the world's tallest statue of Lord Ram and Rishikesh Upadhyay, the mayor of Ayodhya Municipal Corporation, told PTI, "There is a proposal to install a 151-metre-tall statue of Lord Ram on the banks of the Saryu River in Ayodhya. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath may make an announcement on this on the occasion of Dev Deepawali."
Upadhyay, a BJP leader, added "The place where the statue will be installed will be finalized after the soil is tested and finally the statue is likely to come up in the vicinity of Sant Tulsidas Ghat. Officials are looking at two-three sites, after which they will pick the best one".
Accordingly the Uttar Pradesh unit chief of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Mahendra Nath Pandey, said, "Yogi Adityanath, in addition to being the chief minister, is the 'peethadheeswar' (head) of a prominent 'peeth' and sant. Moreover he must have made some plans pertaining to Ayodhya, which is a place of religious interest, pilgrimage and also the birthplace of Lord Ram."
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town