Bengaluru sources stated that the Girinagar police on Saturday issued a notice to the Sandalwood actor Duniya Vijay and his family members to appear before the police for breaching peace in their locality.
Accordingly he was earlier booked a suo motu case on October 27 and warned the actor and his family members for repeatedly following the orders from DCP (South) Annamalai, Girinagar police had registered a case against Duniya Vijay and 7 others, including his first and second wife, under CrPC 107.
Meanwhile it was stated that even after the police warning, the actor and his family continued to create ruckus in their locality and hence the Girinagar police issued a notice on Saturday asking them to appear before the police. Hence the actor is likely to appear before the DCP Annamalai on Monday.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day