Bengaluru sources stated that the Girinagar police on Saturday issued a notice to the Sandalwood actor Duniya Vijay and his family members to appear before the police for breaching peace in their locality.
Accordingly he was earlier booked a suo motu case on October 27 and warned the actor and his family members for repeatedly following the orders from DCP (South) Annamalai, Girinagar police had registered a case against Duniya Vijay and 7 others, including his first and second wife, under CrPC 107.
Meanwhile it was stated that even after the police warning, the actor and his family continued to create ruckus in their locality and hence the Girinagar police issued a notice on Saturday asking them to appear before the police. Hence the actor is likely to appear before the DCP Annamalai on Monday.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu