Bengaluru sources stated that the Girinagar police on Saturday issued a notice to the Sandalwood actor Duniya Vijay and his family members to appear before the police for breaching peace in their locality.
Accordingly he was earlier booked a suo motu case on October 27 and warned the actor and his family members for repeatedly following the orders from DCP (South) Annamalai, Girinagar police had registered a case against Duniya Vijay and 7 others, including his first and second wife, under CrPC 107.
Meanwhile it was stated that even after the police warning, the actor and his family continued to create ruckus in their locality and hence the Girinagar police issued a notice on Saturday asking them to appear before the police. Hence the actor is likely to appear before the DCP Annamalai on Monday.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers