Hyderabad sources reported that the pontiff of Kakinada's Sri Peetham Swami Paripoornananda yesterday slammed the TRS and Mahakutami for practicing vote bank politics. Meanwhile when addressing the media at BJP office here in Hyderabad, Swami appealed to the people to vote of BJP for the welfare of Hindus.
Furthermore he racked up the controversy where a temple priest was beaten to death by a Muslim youth for playing Suprabhatham in the temple every day. He questioned the TRS government that "It was said that the kid's mental stability was disturbed due to the suprebhatham. Isn't it a ridiculous reason? Why is the Telangana government silent about it?".
Swami Paripoornananda, adding that the two parties are causing inconvenience to Hindus in the state While the Congress party is promising to bring the Jesus rule in the state that the TRS party is praising the rule of Nizams," . By raking up the issue of religions, Swami Paripoonananda has painted a communal color to the Telangana elections. Moreover it will be interesting to watch the poll battle where welfare of Hindus is being demanded by the BJP in a state that has a history of the Nizam rule.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu