We stuff more and more things, whether it is clothes, accessories or more, and stuff these closets till they are on the verge explosion. Most of us are guilty of this, and there is a simple solution to this long-running problem give up on old things. Whether it is that shirt you wore to your first concert, the promise ring you got as a kid that is too tight, or some others.
Our cars are often fairly clean looking, but we all know that the glove compartment will be full of old bills, the dickey is bound to have random bags of things we definitely do not need. However, every Diwali most people forget to clean out their cars and this is something that needs to change.
It is important to take this analogy and apply it to our life as well. While we make efforts to clean the harmful dust and dirt that visible to our eyes, we continue to ingest chemicals in everything from the soaps we use to the food we eat. Cleaning our body the inside by getting rid of these products and turning to the naturally produced and cultivates options is the need of the hour, not just for our body but also for the environment.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?