Tamilnadu weatherman has posted that due to heavy rainfall in southern parts of Tamilnadu there are chances of announcing a red alert in those places. The northeastern monsoon rainfall which usually gives huge rainfall to Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, began on November 1. Though it began delayed than usual, there are rains at various parts of the states.
First day due to heavy rain falls in Erode city, the lake at the temple areas were filled completely. Following this, there are heavy rains in Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Dharmapuri, Nagapattinam, Kanyakumari areas.
As Tamilnadu weatherman posted about this, he had osted that there are heavy rains due to the northeastern monsoon in various parts of TN like Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, and a maximum of 286 mm rainfall has been registered at Nellai. This might lead to announcing red alert. Though there are heavy rains, there won't be an impact on Diwali, he said.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal