Tamilnadu weatherman has posted that due to heavy rainfall in southern parts of Tamilnadu there are chances of announcing a red alert in those places. The northeastern monsoon rainfall which usually gives huge rainfall to Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, began on November 1. Though it began delayed than usual, there are rains at various parts of the states.
First day due to heavy rain falls in Erode city, the lake at the temple areas were filled completely. Following this, there are heavy rains in Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Dharmapuri, Nagapattinam, Kanyakumari areas.
As Tamilnadu weatherman posted about this, he had osted that there are heavy rains due to the northeastern monsoon in various parts of TN like Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, and a maximum of 286 mm rainfall has been registered at Nellai. This might lead to announcing red alert. Though there are heavy rains, there won't be an impact on Diwali, he said.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly