A murderer who had killed a teacher has said that as the teacher had said him none can separate them and that he believed her words but she decided to marry someone else, he felt betrayed and murdered her.
Few days back, in Thiruvidaimaruthur, a private school teacher Vasantha priya was hacked to death, and following the investigation it was found through CCTV footage that it was her own cousin who had taken her in bike from her school and took her to the temple area and had slit her neck, and killed her brutally after an argument.
The accused Nandakumar had been hiding and was later arrested by cops, and during investigation he had revealed that they had been in love since 2 years, and that she had said they can't be separated by anyone, and since he believed her and she betrayed by accepting to marry another guy, he was angered and killed her. This has given a huge shock to people of the area.
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?