A murderer who had killed a teacher has said that as the teacher had said him none can separate them and that he believed her words but she decided to marry someone else, he felt betrayed and murdered her.
Few days back, in Thiruvidaimaruthur, a private school teacher Vasantha priya was hacked to death, and following the investigation it was found through CCTV footage that it was her own cousin who had taken her in bike from her school and took her to the temple area and had slit her neck, and killed her brutally after an argument.
The accused Nandakumar had been hiding and was later arrested by cops, and during investigation he had revealed that they had been in love since 2 years, and that she had said they can't be separated by anyone, and since he believed her and she betrayed by accepting to marry another guy, he was angered and killed her. This has given a huge shock to people of the area.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala