Though, during every festival the government makes announcements that none of the bus services must increase their rates from normal prices, every time none follow the government rules, and rise their prices to humongous levels, and charge huge fares than normal rates. These increased price rates can be seen easily even via cell phone apps of the companies.
People have always demanded governments to look into this price rise that goes to huge levels during festive seasons. Just a look at the prices of Omni bus services during Sunday, Monday from Chennai to Tirunelveli can be seen as a sample for proving this. A Mercedes Benz semi sleeper multi axle bus has a fare of 1850, and a sleeper AC bus has a fare of 1950, and another popular bus service has AC sleeper service for 1850, and one other service has a fare of 2250.
Only few services charge nominal price between 900 to 100 rupees. But post Diwali the price is usually just 800 rupees. Thus it has yet again been proved how private bus services do daylight robbery during festive seasons.
New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys According to sources Indian IT major Infosys has received cabinet approval to develop, what is being called, the next generation income tax filing system, which will cut down the processing time for returns from 63 days to one day and expedite refunds. Meanwhile the integrated E-filing and Centralized Processing Centre 2.0 Project of the Income Tax Department will be developed by Infosys at a cost of Rs 4,241.97 crore.
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp