A case has been filed against a computer teacher for sexually harassing a plus two student. A 17 year old student belonging to Mangadu has been studying in a private school in Chennai in 12th standard. In the same school was working, a 40 year old computer teacher named Smitha. It has been said that she tried to sexually misbehave with the student.
Following this, the parents of the student had filed a police complaint against the teacher, demanding her to be dismissed and the school had dismissed her.
Though she was dismissed, Smitha was uncontrollable, and called the student over mobile and troubled him sexually, and following this a case was filed against her in Nolambur police station, and after this, the police have been investigating the case. This case of a 40 year old teacher indulging in sexual misconduct has come across as a loss of reputation for the school reportedly.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7