A case has been filed against a computer teacher for sexually harassing a plus two student. A 17 year old student belonging to Mangadu has been studying in a private school in Chennai in 12th standard. In the same school was working, a 40 year old computer teacher named Smitha. It has been said that she tried to sexually misbehave with the student.
Following this, the parents of the student had filed a police complaint against the teacher, demanding her to be dismissed and the school had dismissed her.
Though she was dismissed, Smitha was uncontrollable, and called the student over mobile and troubled him sexually, and following this a case was filed against her in Nolambur police station, and after this, the police have been investigating the case. This case of a 40 year old teacher indulging in sexual misconduct has come across as a loss of reputation for the school reportedly.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal