Right from Tamilnadu to the northern states the BJP has been making waves with their rising against the cracker busting restriction imposed. It has been the only thing in which they are in sync with the demands of the people. Mostly the Supreme Court decisions will be in favor of central government. But in the recent case demanding banning of crackers on Diwali, the Supreme Court verdict has come as a shocker and disappointment for people.
While Diwali has always been the festival of lights and crackers, this restriction imposed by the central govt to burst crackers for just 2 hours and violating this leading to 6 months in jail has come as a shocker. Ujjaini BJP MP Chinthamani Malavia had posted that he usually bursts crackers after 10 pm after Lakshmi Pooja and this time also he will do the same, and that he was ready to be jailed.
H Raja said that the next verdict might ban wearing new dresses for Diwali, and Tamilisai Soundararajn has questioned whether Diwali should be celebrated with joy or with fear of arrest. Thus BJP has continuously been voicing against the cracker restrictions.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala