Right from Tamilnadu to the northern states the BJP has been making waves with their rising against the cracker busting restriction imposed. It has been the only thing in which they are in sync with the demands of the people. Mostly the Supreme Court decisions will be in favor of central government. But in the recent case demanding banning of crackers on Diwali, the Supreme Court verdict has come as a shocker and disappointment for people.
While Diwali has always been the festival of lights and crackers, this restriction imposed by the central govt to burst crackers for just 2 hours and violating this leading to 6 months in jail has come as a shocker. Ujjaini BJP MP Chinthamani Malavia had posted that he usually bursts crackers after 10 pm after Lakshmi Pooja and this time also he will do the same, and that he was ready to be jailed.
H Raja said that the next verdict might ban wearing new dresses for Diwali, and Tamilisai Soundararajn has questioned whether Diwali should be celebrated with joy or with fear of arrest. Thus BJP has continuously been voicing against the cracker restrictions.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal