Right from Tamilnadu to the northern states the BJP has been making waves with their rising against the cracker busting restriction imposed. It has been the only thing in which they are in sync with the demands of the people. Mostly the Supreme Court decisions will be in favor of central government. But in the recent case demanding banning of crackers on Diwali, the Supreme Court verdict has come as a shocker and disappointment for people.
While Diwali has always been the festival of lights and crackers, this restriction imposed by the central govt to burst crackers for just 2 hours and violating this leading to 6 months in jail has come as a shocker. Ujjaini BJP MP Chinthamani Malavia had posted that he usually bursts crackers after 10 pm after Lakshmi Pooja and this time also he will do the same, and that he was ready to be jailed.
H Raja said that the next verdict might ban wearing new dresses for Diwali, and Tamilisai Soundararajn has questioned whether Diwali should be celebrated with joy or with fear of arrest. Thus BJP has continuously been voicing against the cracker restrictions.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome