Yoga guru Baba Ramdev has said that no one with more than 2 kids should contest in elections, has sent shocker amidst the political fraternity. Ramdev has always been known for his controversial talks, and he speaks something and gets past it usually, and it becomes spreading like wildfire all over.
In a similar way, his recent speech has also gone viral. he had said that those who are getting married must not give birth to more than 2 children and must not have more than 2, Those having more than 2 children must be banned from voting, and their voting rights must be cancelled, said Ramdev.
Recently only BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj had said that Hindus must give birth to 4 children, and they must make it mandatory to do this, and one of the child must be made as a Sadhu/ saint, and now this opinion from Ramdev is a stark contrast to BJP MP Statement.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India