Yoga guru Baba Ramdev has said that no one with more than 2 kids should contest in elections, has sent shocker amidst the political fraternity. Ramdev has always been known for his controversial talks, and he speaks something and gets past it usually, and it becomes spreading like wildfire all over.
In a similar way, his recent speech has also gone viral. he had said that those who are getting married must not give birth to more than 2 children and must not have more than 2, Those having more than 2 children must be banned from voting, and their voting rights must be cancelled, said Ramdev.
Recently only BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj had said that Hindus must give birth to 4 children, and they must make it mandatory to do this, and one of the child must be made as a Sadhu/ saint, and now this opinion from Ramdev is a stark contrast to BJP MP Statement.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town