New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted people of the country on the occasion of Diwali. Prime Minister added “Deepawali ke pawan avsar par sabhi desh wasion ko hardik shubh kamanayen (Greetings to the countrymen on the auspicious occasion of Diwali),” he said in an official release. “Happy Diwali”.
Meanwhile previously in the day Modi paid tributes to soldiers on the occasion of Diwali festival in his monthly radio program, Mann Ki Baat. Furthermore during the program, he lauded the valor and sacrifices of soldiers and dedicated this Diwali to them.
Later it was stated that the Prime Minister met army, ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) personnel in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, keeping with his practice of celebrating Diwali with jawans. Accordingly Modi as Prime Minister had celebrated his first Diwali in 2014 with Army in Siachen and last year on the Punjab border with Pakistan. He greeted people for a safer and prosperous Diwali.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth