New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi greeted people of the country on the occasion of Diwali. Prime Minister added “Deepawali ke pawan avsar par sabhi desh wasion ko hardik shubh kamanayen (Greetings to the countrymen on the auspicious occasion of Diwali),” he said in an official release. “Happy Diwali”.
Meanwhile previously in the day Modi paid tributes to soldiers on the occasion of Diwali festival in his monthly radio program, Mann Ki Baat. Furthermore during the program, he lauded the valor and sacrifices of soldiers and dedicated this Diwali to them.
Later it was stated that the Prime Minister met army, ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) personnel in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, keeping with his practice of celebrating Diwali with jawans. Accordingly Modi as Prime Minister had celebrated his first Diwali in 2014 with Army in Siachen and last year on the Punjab border with Pakistan. He greeted people for a safer and prosperous Diwali.
DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case Reportedly former Karnataka Minister and Congress troubleshooter DK Shivakumar was granted bail by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday, in connection to a money laundering case against him and hence he has to furnish a bond of Rs 25 lakh and cannot leave the country without the trial court’s permission.
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River