As per report the Shahjahan Function Hall at Talab Katta in Hyderabad was packed on Sunday afternoon as women from across the old city area made a beeline to meet All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi and pour out their woes. Meanwhile the meet was women only and is part of the party's plans to reach out to more women in the city. Taking to Twitter, the Hyderabad MP had said, "This election, Majlis is organizing women only events in each constituency and these events allowed him and the party candidate to listen to the problems of women voters and work harder for them”.
Accordingly the meeting at Talab Katta under Yakutpura constituency was preceded by similar meetings at Gauhar Gulshan Function Hall, Moghalpura, which comes under the Charminar constituency and other meetings in the constituencies of Karwan, Bahadurpura and Malakpet. Meanwhile Owaisi delivered a short speech reminding the women about all that the Telangana government and the AIMIM had done for them over the past few years, and asked them to vote for the 'kite' (party symbol) on December 7.
Furthermore the AIMIM chief then opened the floor to listen to the problems of the attendees. Hence the issues of the women ranged from petitions for sewing machines, which were promised to be distributed after the elections to pensions for widows and there were also complaints about bad roads, access to clean drinking water and other issues.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town