Dehradun sources made a statement that Industrialist Mukesh Ambani on Monday visited the Kedarnath and Badrinath shrines in Uttarakhand and offered the wedding card of his daughter Isha Ambani to the deities. As per report it was stated that the Reliance Industries Chairman walked for more than one kilometer up to the Badrinath shrine from the helipad as the road was slippery following snowfall.
Meanwhile it was reported that Isha Ambani, daughter of Mukesh and Nita Ambani, is getting married to Anand Piramal, industrialist Ajay Piramal's son on December 12. Furthermore the Reliance Industries Limited chairman was accompanied by shrine head B.D. Singh and other Reliance officials.
Moreover Ambani later went to the Kedarnath shrine and offered prayers for over an hour. He also offered the wedding card to Baba Kedar and Rs 51 lakh towards the temple funds, an official said.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind