Dehradun sources made a statement that Industrialist Mukesh Ambani on Monday visited the Kedarnath and Badrinath shrines in Uttarakhand and offered the wedding card of his daughter Isha Ambani to the deities. As per report it was stated that the Reliance Industries Chairman walked for more than one kilometer up to the Badrinath shrine from the helipad as the road was slippery following snowfall.
Meanwhile it was reported that Isha Ambani, daughter of Mukesh and Nita Ambani, is getting married to Anand Piramal, industrialist Ajay Piramal's son on December 12. Furthermore the Reliance Industries Limited chairman was accompanied by shrine head B.D. Singh and other Reliance officials.
Moreover Ambani later went to the Kedarnath shrine and offered prayers for over an hour. He also offered the wedding card to Baba Kedar and Rs 51 lakh towards the temple funds, an official said.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall