Accordingly On early Tuesday morning, a video journalist was injured after protesting devotees targeted media persons at Sabarimala. Reports added hundreds of protesters gathered at Sannidhanam or the inner courtyard after reports of a woman devotee, suspected to be in menstrual age, tried to enter the temple.
Meanwhile the police confirmed that 52 year old Lalithaa, from Thrissur had come to the temple with her son and she was forced to show her Aadhaar card to prove her age and police said she is 52 years old. Furthermore her attempt to get inside the shrine was foiled and she was shifted to a police camp. A police official said, "We have information a woman on way to the temple but nobody has approached us so far for security."
Moreover the Sabarimala shrine opened on Monday for the second time for a two day special prayer. Reports added the temple was opened for Sree Chithira Attathirunal pooja, an offering to honor the last king of the erstwhile Travancore dynasty Sree Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma. Meanwhile Sabarimala virtually turned into a fortress with hundreds of police personnel, including armed commandos, dotting the place where surveillance cameras and mobile phone jammers were installed.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu