According to sources the Andhra Pradesh government has green signaled for metro rail project to Vizag and steel plant to Kadapa district. Meanwhile irrespective of the moral and financial support from the central government, the AP government wants to go ahead with these two projects which are in pending for the past couple of years.
As per report in the cabinet meeting, CM Chandrababu Naidu has informed his colleagues that South Korea has come forward to back the metro project with accumulating financial resources to tune up to Rs 4200 crore for a period of 20 years. Accordingly this metro project will be built in Public Private Partnership (PPP) method in three corridors which would stretch up to 42.55 kilometers, while the total budget of metro project would cost about Rs 8300 crore and government is planning to gather 83 acres of its own land and 12 acres of private land through land-pooling policy.
Reportedly a total of 366 Anna canteens are going to be established under the supervision of Anna Canteen Charitable Trust. Moreover the much-talked Kadapa Steel Plant is estimated to cost Rs 15,000 to Rs 18,000 crore and the government is mulling to take loan from banks. Hence with availability of iron ore, the cabinet opined that banks would certainly lend such a huge amount.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala