According to sources the Andhra Pradesh government has green signaled for metro rail project to Vizag and steel plant to Kadapa district. Meanwhile irrespective of the moral and financial support from the central government, the AP government wants to go ahead with these two projects which are in pending for the past couple of years.
As per report in the cabinet meeting, CM Chandrababu Naidu has informed his colleagues that South Korea has come forward to back the metro project with accumulating financial resources to tune up to Rs 4200 crore for a period of 20 years. Accordingly this metro project will be built in Public Private Partnership (PPP) method in three corridors which would stretch up to 42.55 kilometers, while the total budget of metro project would cost about Rs 8300 crore and government is planning to gather 83 acres of its own land and 12 acres of private land through land-pooling policy.
Reportedly a total of 366 Anna canteens are going to be established under the supervision of Anna Canteen Charitable Trust. Moreover the much-talked Kadapa Steel Plant is estimated to cost Rs 15,000 to Rs 18,000 crore and the government is mulling to take loan from banks. Hence with availability of iron ore, the cabinet opined that banks would certainly lend such a huge amount.
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?