Sources from Wagah, Punjab made a statement that the troops at the Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistan Rangers on Wednesday exchanged sweets at the Wagah Border in Punjab on the occasion of Diwali. Meanwhile as a goodwill gesture, the BSF and Pakistani Rangers exchange pleasantries with each other every year on the national and religious festivals of the two countries, like Republic Day, Independence Day, Eid and Diwali, despite cross border tensions.
Furthermore it was stated that earlier, the two sides had exchanged sweets on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and India's 72nd Independence Day. As per report it was stated that there was no exchange of greetings on Republic Day this year due to rising incidents of ceasefire violations and border tension.
Reports from Wagah added that the tradition of exchanging sweets had briefly come to halt in 2016 in the wake of an attack on Indian Army camp in Uri.
Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth Chennai sources stated that top actor Rajinikanth, who is expected to foray into politics, said on Monday that the implementation of the demonetization exercise by the Centre was flawed. Meanwhile the Tamil superstar, when asked about his view on the impact of demonetization vis-a-vis its second anniversary, told reporters that "the implementation was flawed. It is a matter that should be discussed in detail."
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies