Sources from Wagah, Punjab made a statement that the troops at the Border Security Force (BSF) and Pakistan Rangers on Wednesday exchanged sweets at the Wagah Border in Punjab on the occasion of Diwali. Meanwhile as a goodwill gesture, the BSF and Pakistani Rangers exchange pleasantries with each other every year on the national and religious festivals of the two countries, like Republic Day, Independence Day, Eid and Diwali, despite cross border tensions.
Furthermore it was stated that earlier, the two sides had exchanged sweets on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and India's 72nd Independence Day. As per report it was stated that there was no exchange of greetings on Republic Day this year due to rising incidents of ceasefire violations and border tension.
Reports from Wagah added that the tradition of exchanging sweets had briefly come to halt in 2016 in the wake of an attack on Indian Army camp in Uri.
Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid According to sources a 33 year old woman in Hyderabad killed herself after she held on to her three year old daughter and jumped off the fourth floor balcony of her apartment in the city's Balajinagar area in Kukatpally on Saturday night. Meanwhile the incident took place at around 11 pm and the woman has been identified as 33 year old Padmaja. Police said that Padmaja and her husband
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging