Warangal sources added that BJP leader Swami Paripoornananda on Monday said that the people of the state would not forgive caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao for failing to keep his promises. The Sri Peetham seer who recently joined the BJP said “The TRS will not win more than 20 seats and the BJP will form government with 70 seats”. Meanwhile he said Mr. Rao had promised heaven to the people but failed to keep his word.
According to sources the seer was addressing BJP workers at Gudeppa had in Parkal constituency of Warangal Rural district on Monday. Furthermore he said that if there was any party in the country that was dedicated to the welfare of the people, it was the BJP. He added “After the BJP forms government in the state, he will take a ‘Vijayotsava yatra’ across Telangana state and meet the families of the 1,262 martyrs who laid down their lives for the cause of a separate state”.
Swami Paripoornananda said “KCR boasts of providing 24-hour power in the state but that was possible only because of the efforts of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Setting up the textile park in Parkal constituency will never be possible for the TRS. Moreover only the BJP will be able to bring foreign companies to invest in the country and create a textile industry in Telangana state”. Moreover he asked the people to vote for the BJP and ensure the “corrupt rule” of Mr. Rao ended in the state and also made BJP candidates Keerti Reddy of Bhupalapalli and P. Vijaychander Reddy of Parkal take an oath to remain honest.
Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics? As per report Kareena’s name has been proposed by two Congress leaders, Guddu Chouhan and Anas Khan, as a possible candidate for Bhopal parliamentary seat where the grand old party has not tasted success since 1984. Presently there is no word from either Kareena or Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Kamal Nath if the suggestion is under active consideration.
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed