According to sources BJP may hue and cry over Karnataka by-polls verdict where Congress-JD(S) combine swept the polls. Congress-JD(S) has won 2 Lok Sabha and 2 Assembly seats. Buoyed with the result, JD(S) and Congress announced that they would contest 2019 Lok Sabha polls together and hence this is a big set-back to Modi.
Meanwhile the coalition against BJP has once again delivered and this has brought new energy, vigor to the Congress and its allies that are contesting in the upcoming assembly elections being held in 5 states Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Mizoram and Telangana. Reports added whilst the result of Karnataka by-election reflect the mood of people particularly in South against Modi led government, it in turn gives new hope for the anti-BJP forces that are joining its hands for a larger cause of reviving democracy and democratic institutions by defeating Modi across the country.
Moreover apart from this, the Karnataka by-poll result is seen as a setback to TRS in Telangana as it is expected to give more boost to Maha Kutami in Telangana led by Congress and hence overall, this is a crucial political development.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh