According to sources BJP may hue and cry over Karnataka by-polls verdict where Congress-JD(S) combine swept the polls. Congress-JD(S) has won 2 Lok Sabha and 2 Assembly seats. Buoyed with the result, JD(S) and Congress announced that they would contest 2019 Lok Sabha polls together and hence this is a big set-back to Modi.
Meanwhile the coalition against BJP has once again delivered and this has brought new energy, vigor to the Congress and its allies that are contesting in the upcoming assembly elections being held in 5 states Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Mizoram and Telangana. Reports added whilst the result of Karnataka by-election reflect the mood of people particularly in South against Modi led government, it in turn gives new hope for the anti-BJP forces that are joining its hands for a larger cause of reviving democracy and democratic institutions by defeating Modi across the country.
Moreover apart from this, the Karnataka by-poll result is seen as a setback to TRS in Telangana as it is expected to give more boost to Maha Kutami in Telangana led by Congress and hence overall, this is a crucial political development.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam