According to sources BJP may hue and cry over Karnataka by-polls verdict where Congress-JD(S) combine swept the polls. Congress-JD(S) has won 2 Lok Sabha and 2 Assembly seats. Buoyed with the result, JD(S) and Congress announced that they would contest 2019 Lok Sabha polls together and hence this is a big set-back to Modi.
Meanwhile the coalition against BJP has once again delivered and this has brought new energy, vigor to the Congress and its allies that are contesting in the upcoming assembly elections being held in 5 states Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Mizoram and Telangana. Reports added whilst the result of Karnataka by-election reflect the mood of people particularly in South against Modi led government, it in turn gives new hope for the anti-BJP forces that are joining its hands for a larger cause of reviving democracy and democratic institutions by defeating Modi across the country.
Moreover apart from this, the Karnataka by-poll result is seen as a setback to TRS in Telangana as it is expected to give more boost to Maha Kutami in Telangana led by Congress and hence overall, this is a crucial political development.
Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!