Legendary actor Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan has been rejoicing, celebrating his 64th birthday yesterday. He has been receiving birthday wishes from all corners of the world, and the most significant and special one among them happens to be the wishes from DMK chief MK Stalin. It has been learned that DMK chief MK Stalin had personally contacted Kamal Hassan himself over the phone and conveyed his birthday wishes to the actor.
Besides this phone call, Stalin had also taken it to twitter to express his birthday wishes to the legendary actor.
While in reality there was news that Kamal Hassan who's the president-founder of Makkal Needhi Maiam political party which has been making attempts to make an alliance with Congress and remove DMK from their alliance, this news has sparked speculations that DMK might join hands with Kamal Hassan's MNM.
Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas Sources from Pudukottai stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami on Tuesday visited the districts hit by Cyclone Gaja, distributed relief materials among the affected people and indicated he would meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi later this week to seek central assistance.
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?