The central government has been planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from the Reserve Bank of India. There's been an ongoing war between the central government and the Reserve Bank of India, citing the reason that the central government isn't allowing the Reserve Bank of India to function independently.
It is in such a situation that the central government is planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from the Reserve Bank and it is expected that the Reserve Bank of India governor Urjit Patel might be resigning sooner. Due to money scarcity for the central government, they're planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from Reserve Bank of India's 9.6 lakh crores money in the meeting planned on 19 November.
While the government is saying that reserve Bank is holding more money than they must hold and are asking to give it to other public sector banks, Reserve Bank is saying that they have the right quantity and this issue has lead to another war between govt and RBI.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure