The central government has been planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from the Reserve Bank of India. There's been an ongoing war between the central government and the Reserve Bank of India, citing the reason that the central government isn't allowing the Reserve Bank of India to function independently.
It is in such a situation that the central government is planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from the Reserve Bank and it is expected that the Reserve Bank of India governor Urjit Patel might be resigning sooner. Due to money scarcity for the central government, they're planning to demand 3.6 lakh crores from Reserve Bank of India's 9.6 lakh crores money in the meeting planned on 19 November.
While the government is saying that reserve Bank is holding more money than they must hold and are asking to give it to other public sector banks, Reserve Bank is saying that they have the right quantity and this issue has lead to another war between govt and RBI.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam