The controversial movie Sarkar that released with plagiarism accusations and exposing of director AR Murugadoss and his copycat acts as he had stolen the script of an assistant director named Varun Rajendran has been receiving negative reviews and is being trolled heavily for its poor screenplay and AR Murugadoss inability to make a good movie despite stealing script.
Now adding to all the criticism, BJP Tamil Nadu leader H Raja has now criticized the movie. H Raja has taken it to Twitter saying that when you decide to steal a story, steal a proper story and make a movie, indirectly referring to AR Murugadoss and his act of stealing Varun Rajendran story to make Sarkar.
On the other hand, Vijay fans are expecting that such tweets from BJP might make the flop movie run well in theatres.
Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed? Reportedly back in 1966, the Beatles sang "If you drive a car, I'll tax the street / If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat..." ("Taxman" from the album Revolver). Meanwhile it's that time of the year when the taxman's piercing gaze falls on mortals who eke out an honest living. The last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31. Like most other years the last date may be extended. The threshold exemption
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town