The controversial movie Sarkar that released with plagiarism accusations and exposing of director AR Murugadoss and his copycat acts as he had stolen the script of an assistant director named Varun Rajendran has been receiving negative reviews and is being trolled heavily for its poor screenplay and AR Murugadoss inability to make a good movie despite stealing script.
Now adding to all the criticism, BJP Tamil Nadu leader H Raja has now criticized the movie. H Raja has taken it to Twitter saying that when you decide to steal a story, steal a proper story and make a movie, indirectly referring to AR Murugadoss and his act of stealing Varun Rajendran story to make Sarkar.
On the other hand, Vijay fans are expecting that such tweets from BJP might make the flop movie run well in theatres.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal