New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Kedarnath in Uttarakhand yesterday and offered his prayers at the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Meanwhile after reaching Harsil near Kedarnath, he extended Diwali greetings to soldiers posted on the India-China border. Reports added the prime minister told soldiers that to duty in the remote icy heights, is enabling the strength of the nation, and securing the future and the dreams of 125 crore Indians.
Furthermore he said that Diwali is the festival of lights, it spreads the light of goodness and dispels fear and said that the Jawans, through their commitment and discipline, are also helping to spread the sense of security and fearlessness among the people. He tweeted after his visit "While interacting with Army and @ITBP_official Jawans in Harsil, spoke about the numerous steps being taken by the Government of India for the strengthening of the defense sector, welfare of ex-servicemen and highlighted how Indian forces are admired globally for the skills”.
Previously Prime Minister Modi greeted the people on Diwali with his tweet, "Happy Diwali! May this festival bring happiness, good health and prosperity in everyone's lives. May the power of good and brightness always prevail!" moreover last night, the prime minister had an interesting exchange with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu on twitter. Mr Netanyahu posted a tweet in Hindi wishing his "dear friend" PM Modi on Diwali, to which the Indian prime minister replied in Hebrew.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers