New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Kedarnath in Uttarakhand yesterday and offered his prayers at the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Meanwhile after reaching Harsil near Kedarnath, he extended Diwali greetings to soldiers posted on the India-China border. Reports added the prime minister told soldiers that to duty in the remote icy heights, is enabling the strength of the nation, and securing the future and the dreams of 125 crore Indians.
Furthermore he said that Diwali is the festival of lights, it spreads the light of goodness and dispels fear and said that the Jawans, through their commitment and discipline, are also helping to spread the sense of security and fearlessness among the people. He tweeted after his visit "While interacting with Army and @ITBP_official Jawans in Harsil, spoke about the numerous steps being taken by the Government of India for the strengthening of the defense sector, welfare of ex-servicemen and highlighted how Indian forces are admired globally for the skills”.
Previously Prime Minister Modi greeted the people on Diwali with his tweet, "Happy Diwali! May this festival bring happiness, good health and prosperity in everyone's lives. May the power of good and brightness always prevail!" moreover last night, the prime minister had an interesting exchange with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu on twitter. Mr Netanyahu posted a tweet in Hindi wishing his "dear friend" PM Modi on Diwali, to which the Indian prime minister replied in Hebrew.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu