According to sources with Congress routing BJP in Karnataka by-polls, the alternative front led by Chandrababu Naidu seems to have gotten a much needed fillip and confidence. Meawhile it is trying to get holds of the four states that will be going for elections, caretaker CM of Telangana K. Chandrasekhar Rao seems to be a worried man.
Furthermore going by the history of KCR's political decisions, he has switched sides based on the opportunities and changing political scenarios. Meanwhile in this election, the equations have changed and the Mahakutami in Telangana has been TRS' main target and with an eye on the Centre and making amends with the Modi government in gaining assistance and funds for Telangana, he has sided with the BJP.
Presently with rapid political developments and TDP allying with Congress nationally, KCR is said to be giving a serious thought to his decision in allying with the BJP. Moreover with rumors that KCR had dismissed Assembly on Modi's suggestion doing rounds and Telangana going for elections 6 months before Andhra Pradesh, there is a lot at stake for KCR in Telangana. Accordingly KCR's son KT Rama Rao criticized Prime Minister Narendra Modi for unveiling the Statue of Unity without inviting state CMs and also highlighted Centre's discrimination towards South India.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal