According to sources with Congress routing BJP in Karnataka by-polls, the alternative front led by Chandrababu Naidu seems to have gotten a much needed fillip and confidence. Meawhile it is trying to get holds of the four states that will be going for elections, caretaker CM of Telangana K. Chandrasekhar Rao seems to be a worried man.
Furthermore going by the history of KCR's political decisions, he has switched sides based on the opportunities and changing political scenarios. Meanwhile in this election, the equations have changed and the Mahakutami in Telangana has been TRS' main target and with an eye on the Centre and making amends with the Modi government in gaining assistance and funds for Telangana, he has sided with the BJP.
Presently with rapid political developments and TDP allying with Congress nationally, KCR is said to be giving a serious thought to his decision in allying with the BJP. Moreover with rumors that KCR had dismissed Assembly on Modi's suggestion doing rounds and Telangana going for elections 6 months before Andhra Pradesh, there is a lot at stake for KCR in Telangana. Accordingly KCR's son KT Rama Rao criticized Prime Minister Narendra Modi for unveiling the Statue of Unity without inviting state CMs and also highlighted Centre's discrimination towards South India.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome