According to sources with Congress routing BJP in Karnataka by-polls, the alternative front led by Chandrababu Naidu seems to have gotten a much needed fillip and confidence. Meawhile it is trying to get holds of the four states that will be going for elections, caretaker CM of Telangana K. Chandrasekhar Rao seems to be a worried man.
Furthermore going by the history of KCR's political decisions, he has switched sides based on the opportunities and changing political scenarios. Meanwhile in this election, the equations have changed and the Mahakutami in Telangana has been TRS' main target and with an eye on the Centre and making amends with the Modi government in gaining assistance and funds for Telangana, he has sided with the BJP.
Presently with rapid political developments and TDP allying with Congress nationally, KCR is said to be giving a serious thought to his decision in allying with the BJP. Moreover with rumors that KCR had dismissed Assembly on Modi's suggestion doing rounds and Telangana going for elections 6 months before Andhra Pradesh, there is a lot at stake for KCR in Telangana. Accordingly KCR's son KT Rama Rao criticized Prime Minister Narendra Modi for unveiling the Statue of Unity without inviting state CMs and also highlighted Centre's discrimination towards South India.
WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala Reportedly the first tranche of $250 million of the $500 million fund set aside by the World Bank for the Resilient Kerala Program (RKP) to help improve the state's resilience against natural disasters and climate change has been cleared. Furthermore according to a top bank official Kerala has become the first Indian state to get this fund, said Junaid Ahmad, Country Director, World Bank
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?