Sources from Kakinada stated that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has given a strong warning to Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and his ruling party MLAs on the allegations of destruction of the state with their corruption and undemocratic ruling. Meanwhile he said that he would drag Chandrababu Naidu and his MLAs on the roads by holding their collars as their corrupt practices were in a rotten stage. Furthermore he also warned of Pithapuram MLA S.V.S.N. Varma that he would bring Varma down on his knees, if he doesn’t change his adamant behavior against Dalits.
Moreover Mr. Kalyan aggressively spoke in a public meeting at Pithapuram on Tuesday and lashed out at the ruling party MLAs. Reportedly he said that when he was rendering support to Mr Naidu, he requested him to give a democratic rule and good governance without adopting practices and irregularities. He said that many of the seniors advised him not to go with Mr Naidu as he had a habit of back-stabbing persons who believed him and cited the example of late N.T. Rama Rao.
Further he rendered support to Mr Naidu by leaving his beloved brother Chiranjeevi. Mr Naidu was trying to back-stab him, but he did not give him a chance. Moreover he said that he came to politics when the state was facing humiliations, insults, gross injustice and others. He wanted to bring a good change in politics and Mr Kalyan hinted that he may contest from Pithapuram Constituency, if the Lord Srivallabha, gives his blessings to him.
Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections? According to sources in a Democracy, it holds true for elections too, where you can not only buy people what they like or eat, but you can also buy their vote just by appeasing them. Meanwhile in the recently concluded Assembly elections in Telangana, money seems to have played a major role, say political observers. They added like never before, money has been spent and distributed across Telangana.
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!