According to sources a week after his trip to New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) President N Chandrababu Naidu is all set to travel to Bengaluru on Thursday to meet with his Karnataka counterpart H D Kumaraswamy and JD(S) supreme H D Deve Gowda. Presently Naidu is making efforts to unite all anti-BJP parties in the country for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections next year, and is expected to discuss the same with the two leaders.
Kumaraswamy said "Naidu’s visit to Bengaluru is in continuation of the process of uniting regional parties, and there is a possibility of discussing issues pertaining to bringing all regional parties together to fight against the BJP, with the support of national parties”. Meanwhile the two CMs had last met in August in Vijayawada. Furthermore after the meeting, Naidu addressed reporters and said that he looked forward to engineering a coalition of southern regional parties against the NDA, with the aim of defeating it.
Moreover Naidu's Bengaluru visit will follow his trip to the nation's capital, where he met Congress President Rahul Gandhi. Previously Naidu also had a joint meeting with Nationalist Congress Party leader Sharad Pawar and National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah besides Samajwadi Party leader leader Akhilesh Yadav and his father, Mulayam Singh Yadav and also met Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, BSP leader Mayawati, Loktrantrik Janata Dal leader Sharad Yadav, former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha and CPI leaders D. Raja and S. Sudhakar Reddy apart from Abdullah.
Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London Reportedly Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy on Friday was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) by Royal Holloway, University of London, for his outstanding contribution to the field of Computer Science and the role model he represents in India and on the global stage.
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi