According to sources a week after his trip to New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) President N Chandrababu Naidu is all set to travel to Bengaluru on Thursday to meet with his Karnataka counterpart H D Kumaraswamy and JD(S) supreme H D Deve Gowda. Presently Naidu is making efforts to unite all anti-BJP parties in the country for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections next year, and is expected to discuss the same with the two leaders.
Kumaraswamy said "Naidu’s visit to Bengaluru is in continuation of the process of uniting regional parties, and there is a possibility of discussing issues pertaining to bringing all regional parties together to fight against the BJP, with the support of national parties”. Meanwhile the two CMs had last met in August in Vijayawada. Furthermore after the meeting, Naidu addressed reporters and said that he looked forward to engineering a coalition of southern regional parties against the NDA, with the aim of defeating it.
Moreover Naidu's Bengaluru visit will follow his trip to the nation's capital, where he met Congress President Rahul Gandhi. Previously Naidu also had a joint meeting with Nationalist Congress Party leader Sharad Pawar and National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah besides Samajwadi Party leader leader Akhilesh Yadav and his father, Mulayam Singh Yadav and also met Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, BSP leader Mayawati, Loktrantrik Janata Dal leader Sharad Yadav, former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha and CPI leaders D. Raja and S. Sudhakar Reddy apart from Abdullah.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers